Re-filmed and newly released in February 2014! The classic presentation with new info on trust and commitment!
Video now also available through Streaming Video by Vimeo On Demand. Click Here to watch a preview or purchase the live streaming version of How to Make Relationships Work
Streaming Video – Rent $ 4.99 / Buy $ 20.00
Here’s the science behind happy relationships! Dr. John Gottman outlines the findings, tools and techniques that have helped thousands of couples from around the world build a “Sound Relationship House.” A terrific introduction and companion to The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work bestselling book, and the rest of Dr. Gottman’s life-changing research. Begin building your own “Sound Relationship House” and learn about
- Nurturing the friendship between the two of you
- How ‘positive perspective’ occurs (and solves problems) when the friendship bewteen you is strong
- Dealing with your relationship issues and managing conflict
- Finding ways to make each other’s life dreams come true
- Creating shared meaning – building a shared sense of purpose
Continuing Education: 1.5 CE hours are available in partnership with PESI. Go to www.pesi.com/ce to download the CE hour forms for this product.
(Previous titles: Making Marriage Work and Making Relationships Work)
2008, 2014Running time