Based upon Dr. John Gottman’s revised New York Times bestselling book The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, this updated course will give you the skills to teach classes and small groups for couples in your community. To read more about this training, click here.
Trainings Dates & Time
- March 16, 2018 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Check-in 7:30 am
- June 22, 2018 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Check-in 7:30 am
Summit Building, 420 E. Pike Street, Seattle
Street Parking available
Nearby Accommodations for Overnight Guests
- The Silver Cloud Inn – (800) 590-1801. *10% discount if you provide code “Gottman” when you call.
- The Hilton Seattle – (206) 625-0500.
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel – (888) 499-9899.
- Hotel Sorrento – (206) 622-6400.
Read The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work and get 10 CE hours. CE certificates are available for $29.99. To purchase CE hours, please click here to go to our third party provider PESI’s CE download page, or contact PESI Customer Service at 1-800-844-8260 for more details.
All registrations are final. If you are unable to attend, you may transfer to a future training, minus a $50 administrative fee. To obtain a transfer, you must notify The Gottman Institute at least 30 days prior to the event date. Within 30 days of the workshop, no transfers will be issued. Transfers will expire one year from the date of the notification, and cannot be transferred to another attendee.
Questions about the training can be directed to (206) 523-9042 ext. 120 or email: email@example.com.