A daily guide to the specific things that create stronger bonds.
Another in our series of little booklets that make a big difference, Small Things Often is a pocket-sized, step-by-step reminder to do very specific, everyday things that create a path toward a more intimate, trusting and satifsying relationship.
See the other booklets in our “Relationship Guide” series:
- Relaxation – learn the simple methods for self-soothing and reducing stress
- How to be a Great Listener – guide to really hearing and understanding what your partner is trying to say
- Aftermath of a Fight – key steps to making repairs and getting back on track after regrettable incidents
- Avoid the Four Horsemen – learn how to prevent Criticism, Defensiveness, Contempt & Stonewalling
- Fondness and Admiration – proven way to increase positive feelings toward your partner
Paper or PDFPublisher
11 pages, 5.5" x 6"Language